“Stress is not what happens to us.
It’s our response to what happens, and response is something we can choose.”
What will your holidays be like this year? This can be a time for great cheer, deep connection and joyful sharing OR stressful chaos, emotional drama and hurtful interactions. The intentions and energy you bring will make a profound difference for you and your loved ones this year. Bring the gift of presence to your holiday season.
- Keep it Simple: The time and energy involved with travel, shopping, meal preparation, social gatherings, decorating, gift giving, hosting guests etc. can create tremendous unnecessary stress. Review where you could simplify the process, prioritize what is really vitally important, and say yes to fewer commitments. This liberates more quality time to spend with your friends and family while enjoying the experience more deeply.
- Leave the Past at the Door: The best gift you can bring yourself and others is to be in the present, leaving the past behind. It is likely you may be engaging with some acquaintance or relative that you have had some friction or altercation with in the past. Leave it in the past. Don’t enter the room with that resentment or pain from past. Bring a fresh, clean slate, and open mind and meet yourself and them in the present. They may not have changed a thing, but your response to their behavior or choices is what can change, interrupting your involvement in an unnecessary downward spiral.
- Bring Compassion: Bring heaping dishes of compassion to holiday festivities. Others may be overwhelmed by holiday stress, triggered by some emotional issues or overindulging in holiday vices. Any person that is expressing anger, sadness, irritability, judgement or fear is just in pain or overwhelm themselves. Don’t take anything personally. We all get out of balance at times, so bring heaping dishes of compassion and gentleness for yourself and others.
- Take Care of Yourself: One of the most valuable gifts you can or receive this year is self-care. Take down time to replenish rest, re-center and rejuvenate. With the extra demands and indulgences of the holidays, be sure to schedule in time some ME time. Eat well, rest, get good sleep, exercise, take time in nature, book a massage and take a break from it all to receive the gift of self-love. Loving yourself goes a long way and a better version of you will be available to show up for festivities of the holidays.
- Express Gratitude: Be sure to reflect on and express what you are grateful this holiday season. We each have many blessings in our life. You may be grateful for your health, your family, your abundance, your food, your opportunities, your home, your friends, your career, your partner, your freedom, your awareness, your lessons. Take time to let the people in your life know that you appreciate them. Sometimes the gift of expressing “Thank You” or “I appreciate you” is more valuable that a purchased gift. Give thanks for all of your abundant blessings.
- Be Still: In order to balance all the extra business of holiday activities, take time to be totally still. Breathe, center, meditate, sit in nature, listen to some relaxing music and just BE. This gives the nervous system the chance to unwind and re-center. From this calmer place, you will be able to respond to experiences with much more ease and grace than when you are in a tightly wound stressful anxious place.
- Have Fun: PLAY!!! LAUGH!!! Create opportunities to have fun this year. Play fun games, wrap up a couple gag gifts, go ice skating, try some silly activity, go bowling, play twister or charades. Laughter breaks tension, creates bonding and brings joy into the experience. The playful memories will last a lifetime.
What you bring to your holidays will leave a lasting imprint. When you generously share the gifts of peace, laughter, compassion, gratitude, calmness, forgiveness, playfulness & joy…that is where miracles occur. May you give and receive abundant gifts of LOVE & JOY this holiday season.
Sending you blessings from my heart to yours,
About Anahata Ananda
Founder of Sedona’s Shamangelic Healing Center, Anahata Ananda blends the compassion and tenderness of an Angel and the wisdom and strength of a Shaman to guide profound journeys of core healing and spiritual awakening. Shamanic Healer and Soul Guide, Anahata masterfully creates a safe and loving space for inward transformational journeys that empower individuals to release their fears, open their hearts and reclaim their power.
She has trained extensively with gifted Shamans, energy healers and spiritual teachers from North America, Peru, India and Asia in order to artfully integrate the fields of self-empowerment, Shamanic teachings, emotional release, energy healing, relationship counseling, spiritual studies, yoga, meditation and empowered living. In Sedona, Arizona, Anahata runs the Shamangelic Healing Center for Shamanic Healing & Spiritual Awakening where she is sought after for her:
- Shamangelic Healing Sessions
- Tailored Private Retreats
- Empowerment & Awakening Courses (offered in Sedona & online)
- Training Courses for Healers & Practitioners
- Group Retreats
- Sedona Sacred Vortex Land Journeys
For more about Anahata’s Services visit HERE: https://shamangelichealing.com/
To Explore Anahata’s Sedona Courses for Empowerment & Awakening &
Practitioner Training visit https://shamangelichealing.com/sedona-courses/
For ONLINE Learning opportunities available NOW in the comfort of your
own home visit https://shamangelichealing.mykajabi.com/