Give Thanks! Gratitude is a Great Attitude
- Health-You are in an amazing body that breathes, moves and senses this incredible world around you. Through this body you get to feel the sun kissing your face. You get to smell the scent of fresh flowers or home cooking. You get to see the full spectrum of colors, shapes and contours of each human and nature’s creations. Through this body, you get to create, laugh, learn and explore life!
- Relationships – It is through our connections with loved ones, family, friends, colleagues & community that have the experience of feeling part of something. Through our relationships we have the opportunity to explore the facets of love, forgiveness, emotion, growth, humility, support, harmony, cooperation, chaos, listening, sharing, inspiration, giving, receiving and surrendering.
- Opportunities – There are many doorways open to you. We are so blessed to have the chance to learn new things, travel from one place to another, teach one another, care for someone in need, build something, plant something, create something-anything.
- Resources – Everyone has an abundance of something to draw upon and also share. Perhaps it’s one or more of these: experience, knowledge, time, patience, talent, compassion, connections, vitality, love or joy. Draw upon your resources and share them as was intended. In doing so, your resources will be replenished and expanded in just the perfect and often unexpected ways.
- Closing Chapters – When a cycle is coming to conclusion, the main life force of that phase is completing. Every experience, job, relationship, season and phase of life brings blessings. Cherish the gifts and lessons you have received during each chapter. You need only take the blessings and not the density with you in the next chapter.
- New Beginnings– Remember with each breath and within each moment we have the option to create something new. There are many seeds within us hibernating until germination is prompted by Divine Timing and alignment of specific circumstances. You and everything you create is a gift to be experience by you, those around you and your environment. Let’s celebrate the new possibilities unfolding within ourselves and others.
Anahata is the founder of Shamangelic Retreats, Shamangelic Healing & Just Shift It which offers Sacred Soulful Retreats, Shamangelic Healing Sessions, Full Body Cleanse/Life Detox Program, Sedona Spirit Journeys, Core-Shift Life Counseling, Sacred Land Journeys, Inspirational Workshops and Sacred Ceremonies. With the wisdom and strength of a Shaman and the tenderness and compassion of an angel, Anahata masterfully orchestrates a safe and loving space to shine a light on deep-seeded emotional issues, core wounds and your authentic radiance. This process facilitates profound and lasting shifts that enable one’s radiance to shine through, positively affecting all areas of life-personal, professional, physical, emotional and spiritual. To find out more visit www.ShamangelicRetreats.com www.ShamangelicHealing.com or www.JustShiftIt.com