Share & Enjoy This Episode on These Platforms:
In this radically courageous authentic vulnerable discussion about facing fears, healing core wounds, reclaiming power and embracing one’s authentic self, Anahata and Robin explore:
- Why radical courage is so vital, at this time of such human conflict and environmental challenge
- How painful it is to hide, play small, and give your power away and the ultimate cost
- The liberation of authenticity – radically unapologetically embracing oneself, one’s voice and one’s truth
- Traps of seeking external validation for worthiness, acceptance, love and success
- Facing fears of rejection, criticism, judgement, pain, loss or failure
- Journey of expressing your own truth, reclaiming and harnessing your authentic personal power
- Embracing the pain, and healing the wounds from the past instead of sedating, blaming, avoiding, ignoring & distracting
- The power of healing the inner child and the courage to forgive self and others while summoning compassion
- How our traumas, challenges and pains have been preparing us for our soul’s mission
- Celebrating and embracing diversity as the path to understanding, healing the collective wounds of humanity and moving forward together with collaborative solutions for the new paradigm
The time is now, get off the bench and into the game and bring your authentic leadership, personal truth and radical courage with you!
**ACCESS ANAHATA’S GIFTS TO YOU**
$200 OFF THE SEDONA EMPOWERMENT & AWAKENING WEEKEND & 20% OFF EMPOWERMENT AND AWAKENING ONLINE COURSES
Robin Rorex is a coach, facilitator, healer and creator of Grace, a heartfelt and fierce movement that guides women to rise up and speak their truth. She believes that when we share our stories – exposing what is true for us, the dark and the light – we no longer have any place to hide and we set ourselves free. Free to surrender. Free to trust. Free to rise. Robin can also be found facilitating development programs inside corporations that teaches leaders how to show up with their whole hearts. Couldn’t we all use a little more of that?
The Shamangelic Healing podcast with Anahata Ananda is designed as a platform for sharing deep authentic conversations about REAL LIFE issues. The mission is to impart valuable insights and resources to support listeners in shining their most radiant authentic self, creating a thriving life they absolutely love, and to manifest their soul’s mission. Topics include: core healing, personal empowerment, spiritual awakening, elite performance, manifestation, conscious relationships, vibrant health and so much more.
Podcast Landing Page: https://shamangelichealing.com/podcast/
Founder of Sedona’s Shamangelic Healing Center, Anahata Ananda blends the compassion and tenderness of an Angel and the wisdom and strength of a Shaman to guide profound journeys of core healing and spiritual awakening. As a Certified High Performance Coach, Shamanic Healer and Soul Guide, Anahata has guided thousands of individuals through core life shifts, helping them to turn their life around and create the life of their dreams. Anahata masterfully creates a safe and loving space for inward transformational journeys that empower individuals to release their fears, open their hearts and reclaim their power. She has trained extensively with gifted Shamans, energy healers and spiritual teachers from North America, Peru, India and Asia in order to artfully integrate the fields of self-empowerment, Shamanic teachings, emotional release, energy healing, relationship counseling, spiritual studies, yoga, meditation and empowered living. In Sedona, Arizona, Anahata runs the Shamangelic Healing Center for Shamanic Healing & Spiritual Awakening where she is sought after for her:
- Inspirational High Performance Coaching Programs
- Sedona Empowerment & Awakening Weekend
- Online Educational Programs
- Shamangelic Healing Sessions
- Tailored Private Retreats
- Group Retreats
- Sedona Sacred Vortex Land Journeys
Learn more about Anahata’s services, events and programs: www.ShamangelicHealing.com
FOLLOW ANAHATA HERE:
Support the Shamanic Healing podcast by making your donation to help offset production expenses.