Spring – A Time for NEW Beginnings
Flowers are blooming. Bees are buzzing. Butterflies are dancing. Nature is starting a fresh new season – what do you say we follow the lead? After the surrender of Fall and rejuvenation of Winter, it is time to move in the directions of rebirth and expansion. I don’t know about you, but I sure love a fresh start. Wiser from past mistakes, stronger from past challenges and clearer about path ahead, let’s move forward. As the sun’s rays intensify, dormant seeds are called from their slumber to birth info full expression. What has been dormant within you – what has been waiting for just the right time and the right environment to birth? Follow these simple steps to you navigate your NEW BEGINNING and planting a flourishing garden and anchor your dreams into reality.
- WHAT IS YOUR PASSIONATE YES? Get clear first. What is your SOUL hungry for? What are you ready to manifest? There are the soul seeds planted inside of you? NOT the “shoulds” not the “have to’s” but YOUT deep growing passions that have been trying to get your attention. What if you just said “YES”? What if you just surrendered and said “I am ready to experience this!” Knowing what you want is the first step. If you don’t know, that you are planting someone else’s seeds.
- NOURISH THE SEEDS: If you REALLY want this to manifest to its fullest potential, you will have to prioritize it. Feed your garden with whatever it will take to help it to grow. That may be focused attention, creativity, training, patience, healthy foods, movement, practice… Nourish your seeds often with positive, energetic reinforcement to keep you on track. Surround yourself with those experiences, people and practices that support you succeeding. This is also where discernment comes in. You will have MANY opportunities to nourish the garden of others while your garden dries up. Stay committed to nourishing your garden. With your abundance, you will be able to share with others, not from your emptiness. Your garden will bring you self-sustaining joy and abundance, so you are not raiding the gardens of others for your happiness and wealth.
- KEEP WEEDING THE GARDEN: At times, the weeds of fear, doubt, insecurity, laziness & distraction will try to siphon the energy your seeds need to flourish. STAY with it and don’t feed the weeds. Be diligent. Weeds are crafty and persistent. BE CRAFTIER and MORE Persistent. When you fall, get back up. When there is a roadblock, don’t be discouraged and quit – find a way around the obstacle. Be fiercer than that which would keep you from your greatness. In the process, you will grow stronger, your roots deeper and your garden more resilient.
- GIVE THANKS: Once your garden has flourished, give thanks to those who supported, inspired and guided your journey. Perhaps someone lent you a hand, showed you a valuable technique, or encouraged you to keep going. To those that supported you, express your gratitude. To those that didn’t believe in your, or judged or ridiculed you, thank them too. For their disbelief made you find belief in yourself.
- SHARE YOUR HARVEST: When your cup overflows, and your garden is flourishing, share your abundance with others. Perhaps it is wisdom, encouragement, lessons, finances, strategy, time, creativity, skill, strength or inspiration that you have – share it. This is the energy of flowing prosperity as sharing your gifts with others feeds both parties.
I hope these simple tips land in the garden of your soul and nourish you deeply. May this Spring bring you great joy as you plant, nourish and share your gifts as was intended.
About Anahata Ananda
Founder of Sedona’s Shamangelic Healing Center, Anahata Ananda blends the compassion and tenderness of an Angel and the wisdom and strength of a Shaman to guide profound journeys of core healing and spiritual awakening. Shamanic Healer and Soul Guide, Anahata masterfully creates a safe and loving space for inward transformational journeys that empower individuals to release their fears, open their hearts and reclaim their power. She has trained extensively with gifted Shamans, energy healers and spiritual teachers from North America, Peru, India and Asia in order to artfully integrate the fields of self-empowerment, Shamanic teachings, emotional release, energy healing, relationship counseling, spiritual studies, yoga, meditation and empowered living. In Sedona, Arizona, Anahata runs the Shamangelic Healing Center for Shamanic Healing & Spiritual Awakening where she is sought after for her:
Shamangelic Healing Sessions
Tailored Private Retreats
Empowerment & Awakening Courses (offered in Sedona & online)
Training Courses for Healers & Practitioners
Sedona Sacred Vortex Land Journeys
For more about Anahata’s Services visit HERE: https://shamangelichealing.com/
To Explore Anahata’s Sedona Courses for Empowerment & Awakening & Practitioner Training visit: https://shamangelichealing.com/sedona-courses/
For ONLINE Learning opportunities available NOW in the comfort of your
own home visit: https://shamangelichealing.mykajabi.com/